Attic Thrift Store to open May 12
In accordance with the Phase One reopenings in the State of Nevada, we’re very happy to announce The Attic Thrift Store will open its doors again, under strict guidelines and social distancing, on Tuesday, May 12.
We know the service The Attic provides for our communities, and all proceeds from The Attic go to Boys & Girls Clubs of Mason Valley and the youth of Yerington, Hawthorne, Dayton and Silver Springs. We’re thrilled to be back in business! Our hours will be Tuesday through Saturday, open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. We are also accepting donations again beginning May 12.
In order to ensure the safety of you and our employees, we’re instituting the following policies in accordance with guidelines and requirements from the State of Nevada and the Centers for Disease Control.
- We will only allow nine patrons in the store at one time. This will allows us to maintain social distancing and allow our patrons and employees space. If you are required to wait outside, please keep six feet between the person in front of you.
- Be courteous when browsing. Only touch and pick up items when necessary.
- While not required, it is highly encouraged that all patrons wear a mask over both their nose and mouth while in line and in our store.
- All our employees in the store will be wearing a mask in order to ensure their safety and the safety of our patrons.
- We will increase our cleaning and sanitizing to meet the new needs of our communities.
For any questions, please call 463-2334. We appreciate your business, your patronage and your help in staying safe.